HeatStar Indirect Fired Forced Air Heater, HSP200ID, F105115, 180,000BTU
HeatStar Indirect Fired Forced Air Kerosene/Diesel Heater, HSP200ID, F105115, 180,000 BTU
Manufacturer part number:
Portable Diesel/Kerosene Indirect Fired Forced Air Heaters
The HSP200ID Indirect Fired Heaters are highly efficient devices that provide large volume of 100% clean, dry and fume free warm air. They are best for places with limited ventilation like shops, event tents, food preparation areas, exhibition halls, and construction sites. They can be used with flexible duct that spreads the warm air around easily.
* Tents * Construction Sites * Warehouses * Job Sites * Shops * Greenhouses * Crop Drying * Animal Comfort
- BTU Output/Hr.: 180,000
- Output (CFM): 1060
- Fuel Type: Kerosene, Diesel #1 or #2, fuel oil, Jet A fuel
- Tank Size (Gallons): 17
- Electric Rating: 120V, 60 Hz, 13 Amp
- Clearance to combustibles (horizontal): 6 ft.
- Wheel type: Solid rubber
- Duct Dia. : 14"
- Max. Length of Duct: 50'
- Heater Dimensions (LxWxH): 52.55" x 22.63" x 39.37"H
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 185
Heatstar PRO-SERIES 180,000 BTU/HR Indirect Fired Heater. The HSP200ID (F105115) is an ideal heating solution when paired with 50' of 14" duct and a remote thermostat. This indirect fired heater is an ideal solution for delivering even heat to both event tents and construction sites with clean fresh heated air. You can place the heater outside the space and duct the warm air in or for a fuel savings you can place the heater in the space to be heated and vent the exhaust out. Either way it is hard to beat the comfort and safety of indirect heat.
- Heat exchanger to keep exhaust gas and heated air separate
- 17 gallon tank capacity
- Powerful fans ensure high static pressure
- Long life stainless steel combustion chamber
- Electronic flame control
- Water resistant flame control box
- Automatic safety and control devices
- Optional thermostat available for constant temperature control
- Durable powder coated finish
- Heavy duty duct adapter available
- UL Certified
1 year manufacturers limited warranty