Empire Direct Vent Wall Furnace, DV-210-SG
Empire Direct Vent Wall Furnace, 10,000 BTU
Manufacturer part number:
Enter discount code EMPIRE after placing items into the shopping cart to see our current special discount on Empire products.
Empire Direct Vent Wall Furnace: DV210SG
Clean and cost-efficient comfort makes the DV210 the perfect heater to add soothing, atmospheric warmth to your smaller size rooms. The slim, compact design of the unit allows it to tuck out of the way on an outside wall. Quiet burners, a "matchless" piezo ignition and all the safety features you expect from Empire Comfort Systems are standard equipment.
Ideal for bedrooms or studies, each unit vents directly to the outside. Housed in durable, beige textured cabinetry, these wall furnaces will add endless comfort and beauty to any decor.
- Total Warmth for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Matchless piezo ignition
- Wall thermostat operates without electricity
- Optional automatic blower available
- Cost-efficient installation since no chimney is needed
- Color: Cabinet (Beige), Front Panel (Tan)
- 10,000 BTU
- Dimensions: 16-1/4" W x 9-3/8" D x 21-3/8" H
- 42 lbs shipping weight
- 60 cu. ft/min output
- Accessories (not included):
- Blower kit: DVB-1
- Vinyl siding vent kit: DV-822
- Minimum clearances to combustion from:
- Top: 12"
- Each side: 1"
- Bottom of unit to floor covering: 0
- Gas inlet:
- LP or Natural gas
- Iron pipe size(N.P.T.): 1/2"
- Wall to valve inlet: 6-3/16"
- Right side to valve inlet: 6-7/8"
- Valve inlet to floor covering: 2-11/16"
- Wall depth minimum: 4-1/2"
- Wall depth maximum: 13"
- Vent opening in wall: 6-1/4" dia.
- Center of vent to nearest outside corner of building or obstruction: 16"
- Center of vent from any opening through which flue gases could enter a building: 9"
- Bottom of vent above grade: 12"
- Edge of vent to nearest projecting surface: 6"
- Vent projection from outside wall: 5"
- Center of flue to floor covering: 15-7/8"
Safety Control: Pilot and main burners include automatic shutoff.
Warranty: Combustion chamber carries a 10-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a 1-year limited warranty.
Free Shipping within the Contiguous 48 United States
"WARNING" California Proposition 65