Direct Vent Counterflow Wall Furnace DVC35IPX
Empire Direct Vent Counterflow Wall Furnace, 35,000 BTU, Electronic Ignition
Manufacturer part number:
Enter discount code EMPIRE after placing items into the shopping cart to see our current special discount on Empire products.
Empire Direct Vent Counterflow Wall Furnace: DVC35IPX
- IP model is equipped with electronic ignition
- Install on outside walls
- May be recessed between standard wall studs
- Total comfort for a fraction of the cost of electric heat
- Convenient 24-volt wall thermostat
- Front panel removes easily for cleaning and service
- Counterflow blower circulates warmth at floor level
- Multi-room heating capacity with optional outlet kits
- Cabinet and front panel: Beige
- 35,000 BTU input
- Dimensions: 14-1/8" W x 10-3/8" D x 72-1/2" H
- 115 lbs shipping weight
- Accessories (not included):
- Side outlet register: SOR-1
- 10" Side outlet kit: SOK-1
- Vinyl siding vent kit: DV-822
- Minimum clearances to combustibles from:
- Top (to ceiling): 4"
- Each side (to nearest adjacent sidewall): 4" (18" with SOR-1)
- Floor: 0"
- Depth unit may be recessed: 9-1/2"
- Gas inlet:
- LP or Natural gas
- Iron pipe size(N.P.T.): 1/2"
- Floor covering to valve inlet: 4"
- Wall depth minimum: 3/4"
- Wall depth maximum: 10"
- Vent opening inside wall surface: 7-1/2" diameter
- Vent opening outside wall surface: 7-1/2" diameter
- Center of vent to nearest outside corner of building: 12"
- Edge of vent to nearest projecting surface: 6"
- Vent projection from outside wall: 6"
- Center of flue to floor covering: 59-1/4"
Safety Control: Pilot and main burners include automatic shutoff.
Warranty: Combustion chamber carries a 10-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a 1-year limited warranty.
Free Shipping within the Contiguous 48 United States
"WARNING" California Proposition 65