Dewalt Portable Forced Air Propane Heater, DXH65FAV
Dewalt portable forced air propane heater, 35-65,000 Btu., F340710
Manufacturer part number:
DeWALT Portable Forced Air Propane Heater: DXH65FAV
The DXH65FAV forced air propane heater burns at 65,000 BTU/HR and can be adjusted down 35,000 BTU/HR. Equipped with Quiet Burner Technology this heater operates with 50% less noise than standard units of similar size. Includes a 20' hose and regulator, and is manufactured with a large ergonomic handle and a split barrel design for easy maintenance. When operated with a 20LB propane tank you can heat approximately 1625 square feet of space for around 7 hours on high or 12 hours on low.
- Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- Output: 35,000 - 65,000 Btu/hr.
- Heating area: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Ignition type: Continuous spark ingnition
- Minimum tank size: 20 lb.
- LP consumption: 1.3-3.0 lb/hr.
- Output (CFM): 300 CFM
- Weight: 20 lbs.
Currently only shipping this item within the 48 contiguous United States.