Dewalt Portable Forced Air Propane Heater, DXH210FAVT
Dewalt portable forced air propane heater, 160-210,000 Btu., F340735
Manufacturer part number:
DeWALT Portable Forced Air Propane Heater: DXH210FAVT
The thermostatically controlled DXH210FAVT forced air propane heater burns at 210,000 BTU/HR and can be adjusted down 160,000 BTU/HR. Equipped with Quiet Burner Technology this heater operates with 50% less noise than standard units of similar size. Includes a 20' hose and regulator, and is manufactured with a large ergonomic handle and a split barrel design for easy maintenance. when operated with 2, 100LB propane tanks you can heat approximately 5250 square feet of space for around 21 hours on high or 27 hours on low.
- Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Patented Quiet Burner Technology reduces the combustion and operation noise by up to 50%
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- Equiped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Output: 160,000 - 210,000 Btu/hr.
- Heating area: 5,250 sq. ft.
- Ignition type: Solid State Spark
- Minimum tank size: (2)100 lb.
- Regulator Setting: 20 PSI
- Run-Time: 10 hours on high, 13 hours on low
- Weight: 35 lbs.
Currently only shipping this item within the 48 contiguous United States.