Dewalt Portable Forced Air Propane Heater, DXH170FAVT
Dewalt portable forced air propane heater, 125-170,000 Btu., F340730
Manufacturer part number:
DeWALT Portable Forced Air Propane Heater: DXH170FAVT
The thermostatically controlled DXH170FAVT forced air propane heater burns at 170,000 BTU/HR and can be adjusted down 125,000 BTU/HR. Equipped with Quiet Burner Technology this heater operates with 50% less noise than standard units of similar size. Includes a 20' hose and regulator, and is manufactured with a large ergonomic handle and a split barrel design for easy maintenance. when operated with a 100LB propane tank you can heat approximately 4250 square feet of space for around 13 hours on high or 17 hours on low.
- Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Patented Quiet Burner Technology reduces the combustion and operation noise by up to 50%
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- Equiped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Output: 125,000 - 170,000 Btu/hr.
- Heating area: 4,250 sq. ft.
- Ignition type: Solid State Spark
- Minimum tank size: 100 lb.
- LP consumption: 5.8-8.1 lb/hr.
- Output (CFM): 450 CFM
- Regulator Setting: 20 PSI
- Run-Time: 17 hours
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Currently only shipping this item within the 48 contiguous United States.