Dewalt Portable Forced Air Electric Heater, DXH330
Dewalt portable forced air electic construction heater, 11,260 Btu., F340640
Manufacturer part number:
DeWALT Portable Forced Air Electric Construction Heater: DXH330
The thermostatically controlled DXH330 Electric heater operates at 3300 watts on a 240v single phase circuit. Constructed with dual coil supports oversized ergonomic handle and very durable jobsite construction.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temerature.
- Designed and certified as an unattended source of jobsite heat.
- Burner coils are supported at both the top and bottom to reduce transport noise and provide extra support for increased coil life.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite.
- Output: 11,260 Btu/hr.
- Amps: 14A
- Minimum Breakers Required: 2-pole 15A
- Single Phase
- Watts: 3,300 W
- Output (CFM): 250 CFM
- Output: 3.3 (KW)
- System 240V
- Weight: 19 lbs.
Currently only shipping this item within the 48 contiguous United States.