3588X Empire floor furnace
Empire Whole House Heating Floor Furnace, 35,000 BTU, model 3588X
Manufacturer part number:
Out of Stock
Empire Floor Furnace: 3588X
- Register Color: Tan
- 35,000 BTU Input
- Register Dimensions: 34-3/4" L x 22-3/4" W
- Casing Dimensions: 32" L x 20" W
- Overall Length Including Diverter: 40"
- Floor Opening: 32-5/16" L x 20-5/16" W
- Height: 23-1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs.
- Millivolt Wall Thermostat NOT included (available as an accessory)
- Minimum Clearances to Combustibles From:
- Each side to nearest wall: 6"
- Bottom of unit for air: 6"
- Draft diverter and vent connector: 6"
- Two adjoining sides to walls: 18"
- Top must be open and clear of all objects and covering
- Gas Inlet:
- Type of gas (state on order) LP or N/G
- Iron pipe size (N.P.T): 1/2"
- Inlet to Floor: 18-3/8"
- Floor to top of diverter shield: 9"
- Center of flue to floor covering: 15-7/8"
- Size of flue collar: 4" diameter
The flue pipe diameter must be as large as the flue collar on the draft diverter and run as directly as possible to the chimney at least 1/4" ride per foot of run, properly supported by metal straps, and enter the chimney so the end of the flue pipe is flush with the inner wall of the chimney. Any flue pipe passing through walls and roof must be "B" type vent. The chimney must extend at least two feet above the roof and any object or building within 10 feet of the chimney. The flue pipe must NOT have any open tees or be connected to the chimney of an existing fireplace.
Safety Control: Pilot and main burners include automatic shutoff, temperature limit controls, flood pan and debris pan.
Warranty: Combustion chamber carries a 10-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a 1-year limited warranty.
Empire Floor Furnace Brochure
Empire Floor Furnace Owner's Manual
Free Shipping within the Contiguous 48 United States
"WARNING" California Proposition 65